🥂🍺 Stoke’s Top Student Bars/ Pubs 🥂🍺
Campbell Property have come up with 5 of the top Pubs and Bars in Stoke. Whether you’re going for cocktails with the girls, a chilled one with the lads, or even a drink with your parents when they come to visit, you’ll be sure to find one here that takes your fancy, no matter what the occasion!
1. The Exchange – Is the areas premium bar, providing a cool and casual dining and drinking experience. The Exchange is the perfect location and atmosphere for any occasion. Ideal for a drinks with friends or parents. 🍔🍴🍻
2. The Berwick Inn – This pub is the epitome of a traditional English pub. You will find a pool table, dartboard and real ales here, perfect for a chilled night out with friends. 🍻🎯🎱
3. Fiction Nightclub – Fiction has seven bars, each room playing different musical genres. This is the ideal spot for party people. 🎉👯🏿♀️
4. The White Star – Offers a selection of dishes from light bites to pub classics and hosts an eclectic range of entertainment. 🎶
5. The Bulls Head – Traditional English pub with a great atmosphere and comfortable seating areas to watch sport matches ⚽
💖 How To Spend Valentines’ Day If You’re Single 💖
Here are five ways you can spend Valentines’ Day alone if you don’t already have plans:
1. Grab a friend a fake your way through the Valentines Couple Deals.
Discounted dinner for two? 50% off a couple’s massage? The employees don’t need to know that you’re not actually dating…
2. Enjoy a netflix Marathon of all your favourite romantic comedies.
All that’s left to do now is buy your favourite ice-cream, put on some matching Pj’s ad it’s the perfect, cosy, indoor date!
3. Treat yourself!
Go do whatever you feel like doing that day. Want to a buy some new clothes in the sales? Do it. Want to order a takeaway? Do it. Wanna stay in and just watch TV? Do it.
4. Treat it like any other day!
Treat it like any other Thursday, because it is!
5. and Look forward to tomorrow!
…Because all Valentines chocolate will be 50% off!
Leeds Restaurants January Offers & Deals
Ugh. It’s January, its freezing cold and our bank accounts are empty! Fortunately, restaurants in Leeds have deals to perk you right up and further postpone the annual gym resolutions.
- Red’s True Barbeque –
Are offering a whopping 51% off the food menu all through the month of January at Red’s True Barbecue when you pre-book a table.
2. Carluccio’s –
You can enjoy a lovely meal at Carluccio’s for just £1. The deal runs from 2nd – 31st January. Order any full price main course from the à la carte menu and get a second for just £1! This offer is only available from Sunday to Thursday. To get the deal, you must sign up to their newsletter or pick up a voucher at the restaurant.
3. Yo Sushi –
Every Sunday in January is ‘Super Sunday’ for students! From 3 pm onwards during January, Yo! Sushi is offering students 50% exclusively with UNiDAYS.
4. The Alchemist –
50% off food at both branches. Must be booked online with “50% off” in the booking notes! The offer is not valid Friday after 7 or Saturdays.
5. Revolucion de Cuba
Revolución de Cuba are offering 2-4-1 tapas and cocktails all day long from Sunday through to Thursday and all you need to do is turn up to benefit from the offer!
Campbell Property’s Top Tips for Beating the January Blues!
The third Monday of January is commonly known as Blue Monday, it is supposedly the most depressing day of the year!
So whether you’ve got upcoming January exams, deadlines looming or you’re just missing home! These are Campbell Property’s Top Tips for beating the January Blues…
1. Plan adventures for 2019!
Give yourself something to look forward to! It is never too early to make summer holidays plans… What will you be doing with your fabulously long student summer? Interrailing, music festivals, volunteering?
By planning ahead you will also get cheaper deals!
2. Learn Something New!
Get you focused on a new hobby or skill this month to offset the blues such a learning a new language or sport. This is great for padding out your CV, as well as making you a more rounded individual. Also, you can learn lots online for free these days – bonus!
3. Bedroom Makeover!
Whoever said spring cleaning was reserved for spring?! Treat your bedroom to a bit of a makeover to make it a great place to both study and relax! Maybe purchase new duvet cover/throws & fairy lights to make your room extra cosy for those winter nights in.
There’s no better time to start than the New Year to start/get back into an exercise routine after overindulging over the Christmas holidays. Lots of gyms have great deals for students around this time of year too.
5. Make Time For You!
Being back at Uni isn’t just about working, remember to make time. Whether you fancy a Netflix marathon or a night out with friends. Make sure to keep a good balance between Uni work and Uni life, it will help you to stay more engaged when deadlines are looming.